Whistleblowing - Reporting of violations
Anyone wishing to report any violation of the Code of Ethics, Anti-Corruption Guidelines, Anti-Corruption Policy, Organisational Model 231 or other cases of violation of IBSA Farmaceutici's principles and ethical values may do so using one of the following communication channels:
• Regular mail: IBSA Farmaceutici Italia Srl – Via Martiri di Cefalonia, 2 – 26900 Lodi (LO)
• Email: email@example.com
Each report will be evaluated to determine its suitability for investigation.
Reports will always be managed guaranteeing the reporting person's identity.
In the case of anonymous reports, the whistleblower may be asked to reveal his identity, always with the guarantee of confidentiality and the protections provided for by EU Directive n.2019/1937. on Whistleblowing.
“Download here” the Whistleblowing Policy of IBSA Farmaceutici
Each alert must contain the following elements:
- the identity and personal details of the Whistleblower (it being understood that the possibility of submitting anonymous reports is still allowed);
- a clear and complete description of the facts being reported;
- if known, the circumstances of time and place about the facts;
- if known, personal details or other elements (such as the qualification and the service in which he carries out the activity) that allow to identify the subject (s) who has/have carried out the reported facts;
- the indication of any other subjects who can report additional information on the facts subject to the Report;
- an indication of any documents that can confirm the validity of these facts, possibly attaching them to the report;
- any other information that can provide useful feedback on the existence of the facts reported.
The Report cannot concern personal complaints of the Whistleblower or requests relating to the discipline of the employment relationship or relations with the hierarchical superior or colleagues, for which reference must be made to the HR Department.
Statements based on mere suspicions or rumours, unsubstantiated reports, personal complaints are not worthy of protection.